CoolSink™ Plate & Reservoir Modules
Thermo-conductive temperature control for plates and reagent reservoirs.
· CoolSink,™ plate and reservoir modules hold a variety of plates and 50 ml reagent reservoirs
· Keeps samples at desired temperature, while also keeping them dry and sterile by eliminating contact with ice and water
· Organizes and provides stable base for pipetting or reaction set-up
· Hard-annodized surface for resistance to rust, corrosion, and abrasion
· Function in a wide temperature range - from -196 °C through >+100 °C - for use in a variety of applications
· Sterilize via autoclave, high-heat, bleach solutions, disinfectants or alcohol. Compatible with common lab detergents
· Made in USA.
CoolSink®, thermo-conductive plate and reservoir modules eliminate temperature variability which occurs due to placement of plates and reservoirs directly onto ice, dry ice, alcohol baths, water baths and other common temperature sources. Place the CoolSink®, module directly onto the temperature source and it will rapidly adapt to that temperature - from -196 °C to +100 °C. CoolSink®, modules ensure temperature standardization when cooling, (snap) freezing or heating/thawing samples.