For fast and efficient removal of nucleic acid contamination during protein purification
Cyanase is a cloned highly active non-Serratia based non-specific endonuclease that degrades single and double stranded DNA and RNA in as little as 1 minute.
• Fastest Nuclease on the market
• Broad pH range
• Active in higher salt concentrations (up to 100 mM NaCl)
• Unaffected by lysozyme, detergents or urea, DTT
• Easily inactivated and removed
• Unsurpassed stability, can be stored up to 1 year at room temperature
Cyanase™ Inactivation Resin
Highly specific Cyanase inhibitor protein coupled to Sepharose Fast Flow resin creating a novel method for inactivating and removing the Cyanase enzyme.
No more worries about downstream contamination with nucleases or difficult removal processes which may compromise product integrity.
• Removal of Cyanase Nuclease simple and easy in as little as 20 min
• No optimization needed
• Active over a wide range of conditions
• No interactions with other proteins or targets
• Extremely tight interaction between Cyanase and resin
Benzonase = trademark of Merck KGaA, Cyanase = trademark of RiboSolutions, Inc.18542 Cyanase Nuclease
18543 Cyanase Inactivation Resin
The only endonuclease with an optimum activity in 0.5 M NaCl and significant activity at low temperatures
Salt Active Nuclease is a highly active non-specific endonuclease from a marine bacterium that cleaves both DNA and RNA.
• Works well in traditional protein buffer systems
• Optimum activity at high salt concentration
(0.5 M NaCl) – no other nuclease works at this salt concentration
• Active at low temperatures (20 % at 6 ºC)
• Broad pH range
• Temperature stable
• Inactivated by EDTA
Laboratory microdialysis just got easier than ever!
Spectra/Por® microFloat-A-Lyzer for the easy and efficient dialysis of very small sample volumes, available in volume sizes of 100 – 200 µl and 400 – 500 µl
• 7 concise MWCOs available with color-coded caps for easy indentification
• Leak-proof and re-sealable Luer-Lok® cap – open and close for in-process sampling
• Easy syringe loading and sample retrieval (syringe included) – no needle
• Low protein-binding ultrapure Biotech Grade Cellulose Ester Membrane - no heavy metal and sulphide contaminants and therefore no pretreament necessary
• 95 – 98 % sample recovery with minimal dilution while maintaining 98 % sample purity
• Units interlock for simultaneous dialysis of multiple samples