SERVA Lightning Red Fluorescent Dye
Highly Sensitive Detection by Pre-Labelling of Proteins
Protein Detection 2.0 - Pre-Labelling
Easy and fast - Mix your sample with SERVA Lightning Red.
After 30 min incubation at room temperature the sample is ready for electrophoresis.
Subsequent documentation, scanning, analysis etc. of the gel is directly possible.
After binding the dye can be excited at 530 nm.
The emission wavelength is 610 nm.
- Direct detection
- No staining and washing steps after the run
- Very high sensitivity: < 0.5 ng BSA
- Wide dynamic and linear range
- No over staining effects
- Compatible with mass spectrometry and Western Blotting
43401 SERVA Lightning Red
SERVA Market Square May - June 2016
- Acrylamide Solutions
- For the perfect gel
- Buy directly from the manufacturer!
- Protein Sample Preparation
- Proteus X-Spinner Ultrafiltration Concentrators
- Proteus Detergens Anion Exchange Mini Spin Columns
- Western Blot
- Express Blotting Kits for Semi-Dry Western Blotting
- Protein Standard for Western Blotting
- Blotting Membranes
- Nucleases for Molecular Biology
- Proteases for Molecular Biology
- Enzymes for Bioanalysis
- Cell Culture - Contamination Free
- Mycorase Solution
The "Market Square" Promotion is for all SERVA customers within the EU and cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions etc.
Online shop orders only.