SERVALight Vega Chemiluminescence Substrate
for Western Blots
Superior performance combined with low costs
SERVALight Vega is an improved version of the well-known standard ECL western blot substrates. There is no need for change of protocol. Because the substrate is directly compatible with the protocols of standard ECL substrates of other vendors.
Superior blotting results combined with lower costs make the substrate the first choice for dialy routine analysis.
SERVALight Vega is readily prepared by mixing component A (luminol/enhancer solution) with component B (stabilized peroxide solution) in a one-to-one ratio.
- High signal intensity, low picogram limit of detection
- Low background, even after long exposures
- High signal/noise ratio
- Working solution is stable for min. 5 days
- Primary antibody dilution* : 1:1000 - 1:5000
- Secondary antibody dilution* : 1:1000 - 1:15,000
(*starting from 1 mg/ml of antibody stock solution)
42588 SERVALight Vega
SERVA Market Square May - June 2016
- Acrylamide Solutions
- For the perfect gel
- Buy directly from the manufacturer!
- Protein Sample Preparation
- Proteus X-Spinner Ultrafiltration Concentrators
- Proteus Detergens Anion Exchange Mini Spin Columns
- Western Blot
- Express Blotting Kits for Semi-Dry Western Blotting
- Protein Standard for Western Blotting
- Blotting Membranes
- Nucleases for Molecular Biology
- Proteases for Molecular Biology
- Enzymes for Bioanalysis
- Cell Culture - Contamination Free
- Mycorase Solution
The "Market Square" Promotion is for all SERVA customers within the EU and cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions etc.
Online shop orders only.