Salt Active Nucleasesolution
- Pack Sizes
- Certificates of Analysis (Lot.-no. - release date)
- PDF Documents
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- Product Links
Salt Active Nuclease has optimum activity at 0.5 M NaCl, is active in the pH range of 7 to 10 and low temperatures, which makes the enzyme ideal for use in removal of nucleic acids from cell extracts and proteins samples. It will remove contaminating nucleic acids in a traditional protein buffer system. That guarantees the full protection of proteins while the nucleic acids are fully removed.
- Non-specific endonuclease
- Optimum activity at high salt concentration (0.5 M NaCl)
- Active at low temperatures (20 % at 6 ºC)
- Broad pH range
- Easily inactivated by reducing agents
Salt Active Nuclease is a highly active non-specific endonuclease from a marine bacterium that cleaves both DNA and RNA. It digests DNA versus RNA in a 10:1 ratio.
Supplied as solution in 25 mM Tris-HCl pH 7.5, 5 mM MgCl2, 0.5 M NaCl, 0.01 % Tween 20, 50 % (v/v) glycerol.
0.5 M NaCl
Storage Temperature: -15 °C to -25 °C