When serving scientists, quality comes first. It is essential for all lab workers to rely on the equipment that is used in the daily work, either for routine jobs as well as for highly sophisticated experiments. All electrophoresis tanks, flatbed systems and BluePower power supplies are made in Germany. All equipment has been tested in our laboratories for easy handling, best functionality and for highest robustness.
New in this catalog:
- HPE™ BlueHorizon™ flatbed system as double, triple and quadraversion
- SERVA BlueImager, a highly sophisticated fluorescence imaging system, especially developed to detect SERVA Lightning Red and SERVA Lightning Sci2, Sci3 and Sci5.
- SERVA BlueCube-300, a small and intelligent documentation and analysis system for DNA Stain Clear G or EtBr stained gels at low cost
- The SERVA Gravity Blotter for protein transfer by pressure, especially to blot film-backed gels (IEF, 1D, 2D)
- The SERVA BlueLight Table for easy detection of DNA Stain Clear G stained
DNA agarose gels, but is also working for other stains and gels as well
A short overview:
- Electrophoresis chambers for vertical and horizontal electrophoresis
- Spot picking devices
- Semi-Dry and Gravity Blotter
- Power Supplies
- Systems for gel documentation and analysis including transilluminators and software