SERVA VisiBlot Standard I
- Pack Sizes
- Certificates of Analysis (Lot.-no. - release date)
- PDF Documents
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- Product Links
VisiBlot Standard I is a mixture of 10 recombinant proteins of a molecular weight range from 25 kDa to 150 kDa. Protein bands of 25 kDa, 45 kDa and 85 kDa are prestained allowing monitoring of protein separation during SDS PAGE. The remaining five proteins contain several IgG binding sites. Hence marker proteins bind to primary or secondary antibodies used in Western Blotting facilitating easy marker visualization on the transfer membrane. Because the proteins have no chromophore attached, the marker enables accurate molecular weight estimation.
Recommended loading volume for a mini gel is 5 µl/lane.
- Ready-to-use, no reconstitution, further dilution or heating required
- Prestained bands for monitoring electrophoresis and membrane transfer
- Visualization of marker proteins on Western Blots by horseradish peroxidase or alkaline phosphatase-based immune-detection methods
- Molecular weight determination of proteins detected on transfer membrane
Storage Temperature: -15 °C to -25 °C