- Pack Sizes
- Certificates of Analysis (Lot.-no. - release date)
- PDF Documents
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- Product Links
SERVA BlueShake is a next generation rocking table. A solid aluminum housing, top quality electronic components and mechanics that meet the highest demands make BlueShake a laboratory device that is also ideally equipped for continuous use in research and diagnostic laboratories.
The device is characterized by a sturdy, durable construction: Built on an aluminum housing, it is equipped with robust, precisely running motors. The movement of the table can be controlled manually in all directions at a freely adjustable speed. For a gentle staining or immunoblotting process, the angle of inclination is 4°. The generously dimensioned touch screen is absolutely waterproof and, like the entire device, easy to clean. The built-in mechanism is maintenance-free.
The large touch screen allows easy and intuitive operation of the device. If necessary, adjust the time, the rocking direction and the speed, start, done.
- 4° angle of inclination for gentle movement
- Large table surface for versatile use
- Timer function
- Direction of movement freely selectable (forward/ reverse - lateral - circular)
- Gels, membranes etc. can be fixed with magnets if required
- Robust design - Made in Germany
Storage Temperature: +15 °C to +30 °C