CoolCell® Alcohol-Free Cryopreservation
Controlled -1ºC/minute cell freezing
Advantages: CoolCell® alcohol-free cell cryopreservation systems provide highly reproducible controlled-rate freezing (-1˚C/min) for cells including primary cells, cell lines, stem cells, and other types of cells.
Used worldwide in academic, research and clinical laboratories, CoolCell® is the standard for passive controlled-rate cell cryopreservation. The patent-pending CoolCell® technology - using novel thermo-conductive alloy and highly insulative materials - ensures precise heat removal from each tube and standardizes the freezing experience of all cryogenic tubes in a -80 ˚C freezer.
· No alcohol - no on-going expense, no maintenance, no performance variability
· High reproducibility - identical freezing profiles of 1°C/minute every time
· High post-thaw viability - more cells initially to get to your experiment faster
· Variety of CoolCell modules - for 1 ml to 5 ml tubes, up to 30 tubes capacity
· Several colors - for individual lab members or for easy identification
· No pre-cooling - use off the shelf, not cold to the touch when frozen
· No stuck lids - easy to open and re-use after five minute thaw period
· Easily cleaned with aqueous detergents, alcohol, bleach, or acid/base viricides