Home › SERVALight EosUltra CL HRP WB Substrate Kit
SERVALight EosUltra CL HRP WB Substrate Kit
Ultrahigh sensitive enhanced chemiluminescence kit for the detection of immobilized proteins (Western Blot) or immobilized nucleic acids (Southern and Northern Blot) labeled directly with Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) or indirectly with HRP-labeled antibodies/streptavidin.
The substrate is readily prepared by mixing component A (luminol/enhancer solution) with component B (stabilized peroxide solution) in a one-to-one ratio. SERVALight EosUltra substrate is optimized for maximum length of light emission and therefore ideal for detection by CCD imaging systems.
· Ultrahigh sensitivity, low femtogram limit of detection
· Extremely long light emission at a very high signal level for 18 hours
· Primary antibody dilution 1:5000 -1:50.000
· Secondary antibody dilution 1:50.000 – 1:250.000
· Detection can be done preferably by CCD imaging equipment or film
SERVALight is produced by Cyanagen Srl. Cyanagen Srl is subject of US and EU patent application number US7803573; EP1962095; US7855287; EP1950207, together with other equivalent granted patents and patent applications in other countries.
Storage Temperature: +2 °C to +8 °C
|*Please log in to see your actual prices.|