CoolSystem™ Application Kits
Application-based kits for reproducible sample handling.
CoolRack® thermo-conductive tube modules eliminate temperature variability which occurs due to insertion of tubes directly into ice, dry ice, alcohol baths, water baths and other common temperature sources. Place the CoolRack® module directly onto the temperature source and it will rapidly adapt to that temperature - from -196 °C to +100 °C. CoolRack® modules ensure temperature standardization of all tubes when cooling, (snap)freezing or heating/thawing samples.
· Uniform, consistent and reproducible bench top temperature and thermal profiles when using ice, dry ice, LN2 or other lab temperature source
· Ice-free options for many procedures
· All thermo-conductive CoolRack®, CoolSink™ and ThermalTray modules can be autoclaved or cleaned with bleach, viricides, RNAse Away or other common lab detergents and disinfectants
· CoolBox™ and CoolCell®, cross-linked high density foam modules may be
decontaminated with bleach or alcohol
Each CoolSystem™ kit contains a set of BioCision products - CoolRack, CoolSink and other CoolProducts - designed for easy and quick implementation into the following applications:
· Protein / Nucleic Acid handling (on ice or ice-free) - uniform temperature to all tube/plate samples
· PCR preparation (ice-free) - stable, consistent well-to-well bench top cooling without ice
· Microbiology - temperature stability for virus, bacteria, other microorganisms
· Tissue dissection - stable, cold bench top dissection station
· Cell cryopreservation - ice-free cryo vial preparation and alcohol-free cell freezing