TruCool Cryogenic Tubes
TruCool™ Cryo Tubes
Leak-proof and barcoded cryogenic tubes
TruCool™ leak-proof cryogenic tubes feature a screw cap with a thermally fused gasket to ensure a tight seal. The gasket is a co-molded thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) layer that replaces the traditional silicone O-ring and eliminates leaking, slipping and risk of contamination.
The gasket is 95kPa certified to provide a leak-proof seal. Each cryotube is printed with a barcode for accurate, error-proof identification. The barcode is a 1D, type 128 code that can be read by most common scanners. No special equipment needed. No 2D barcode plugs slipping out of the bottom of the tube. Sterile. Packed 100/bag, 5 bags/case (total 500 tubes per case).
Ideal for use in CoolRack® CF cryogenic tube modules and CoolCell® alcohol-free cell freezing systems.
- 100 % leak-proof cap with co-molded gasket layer (replaces O-ring, which can slip or leak)
- barcoded with a unique identifier on each cryotube. Barcode is Code 128 (up to 10 characters) which can be read by a standard Code 128 reader
- printed with graduation marks and a white writing surface on each cryotube
- made from medical grade raw materials that will not discolor after re-sterilizing. Tube: medical polypropylene (PP). Cap: medical polyethylene (PE) co-molded with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) gasket
- temperature range: -196 °C to +121 °C
- sterilized by beta radiation
- certified by an independent laboratory to be free of Human DNA, DNase, RNase, Pyrogen and ATP
- manufactured in a Class 7 (Class 10,000) cleanroom in accordance with FDA, GMP and ISO quality guidelines (ISO 13485:2004, ISO 14644 and ISO 14698)
- autoclavable and produced from medical grade, chemically-resistant polypropylene that will not discolor after re-sterilizing